Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thieves and Liars

The world is populated with them, or is it just Springfield. I go to visit my mom, take off my wedding ring to make dinner and my sister's friend steals it. My WEDDING RING! I am mad and sick and just exhausted from the effort of not beating the crap out of this girl. Although she's probably a good 70 pounds heavier and 4 inches taller than me. I just want to kick her butt!! I am normally such a pacifist. But how can you steal someone's wedding ring. It's so personal and meaningful. It's not like earrings or a bracelet if you suddenly have a yearning to steal jewelry.

My grandma always told me that pretty is as pretty does. Well it wouldn't surprise me if that was true in her case. She is just about the ugliest girl I have ever seen. She's supposedly my age but looks about 10 years older. And for someone in their early twenties she sure does have a lot of facial hair. A couple of extra chins and a really bad dye job just complete the white trash picture. I suppose that someone with her looks must feel that they have to lie and steal to make up for it. Would have been so much better to develop a sense of humor but then not everyone can be as witty as I...(not conceited at all).

No comments: