Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Some good news

Not to bog down your day with bad news. (As if you cared so much) The trip wasn't a whole waste. I got several pairs of pants, and shirts to fit my svelter (real word?) figure. I lost 10 pounds of post baby weight, cutting out sugar and doing yoga and pilates. My pants had been falling down, my crack hanging out. Lovely look. So I did some bargain shopping because a major department store was going out of business. Dh got a tattoo. He got a dream catcher with a bear claw for his native american heritage. The bear claw because that is his tribe. Although traditionally dream catchers aren't part of his tribal heritage it's a lovely symbol. If he lets me I'll post a pic later.

I've been in a creative funk lately. I have plenty of ideas. It's just I don't want to do what I should be doing. I have miles of editing to do for my novel and a few more chapters to add. It's just I'm getting kind of annoyed with how crappy my writing was. I think that maybe some chop and hack action with my work my be a little cathartic so I no longer feel the need to maime that IHOP waitress.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I am glad that you are back. I missed you girlie!

Sorry about the ring, woohoo on the weight loss, and DYING to read the next chapter. I am having withdrawals here!