Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Valentine's day

My mommy loves me. Well and my kids too. She sent us this ginormous box of chocolate. It's got chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered milanos, chocolate covered fortune cookies...do I need to go on. I bet your mouth is watering already. Even the box is made out of chocolate. And I was doing so well losing the last few pounds of baby weight. She just didn't want me to be skinnier than her. Right now we wear the same size. I would think that she wouldn't want me to be her size. I am very good at borrowing clothes and either forgetting to give them back or losing them. I had several single shoes of hers. I got rid of them all when we moved but I didn't find the other half when we moved. The scorpions must have been eating them...Ech! We had scorpions at our last house, in the wood pile, under the porch. I really hate scorpions. We lived in the temperate rainforest of the Pacific Northwest, not the high desert. I am so glad to leave those behind but I sure do miss the room, we are rather cramped.

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I worked Valentine's day so the best I got was pooped and peed on by animals all night. LOL. Figures.

Elaina said...

You know they love you when they "shower" you with affection.

Earthchild618 said...

LOL