Thursday, April 23, 2009

Going Back to School

And it's me this time. I'm planning on starting college in the fall of 2010. So right now I'm checking out my options, looking into financial aid and possibly moving. I did get my associate of arts transfer degree, but that was back in 20o1? It's been a long time. I'm not sure what credits will transfer over. Also not what would transfer if I went to a school out of state.

I'm dreaming big here though. Never hurts to dream, right?... Like getting a full ride scholarship and attending an Ivy League university. I figure as I am inching up on 30 I won't be doing this again. I want to get as much out of the whole experience as I possibly can, while not being buried under a mountain of debt. Unlike most college grads I will already have the mortgage, kids, and other such things.

I might actually want to take the SAT's. Ack! But a lot of scholarships request either your SAT or ACT scores. I had never even heard of the ACT! Another thing to add to my to-do list.

No comments: