Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some thoughts

Okay retyping everything frustrates me to no end. I am nit picking. I am thinking about cutting out the first chapter entirely. It does provide a nice introduction to the characters and such. It just doesn't seem to have much of a hook. I like the second chapter better, I think it just has more character. But it doesn't provide much of an introduction which I would have to write in later. Ack! It's too late to be analyzing this. After one a.m. but I can't write until the kids are asleep because I can't think with them running around. If don't focus on them they do things like try and flush a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet.

Also have a couple serious problems, A: I am addicted to fragment sentences, I think it's from too much poetry... B: My story changes person from time to time. I can't even think of a correct wayto say that but occasionally it's first person then others its third. Okay at least I got it all out, now I'll try and mull it over while I sleep. Although it's more likely that I have another weird ass dream and think of a totally different story idea. If you have any suggestions feel free to suggest, I need some sleep now.

No comments: