Thursday, March 15, 2007

Potty time and claymation

Well I got Journey a potty. It's kind of sad because it's one more step towards him growing up. He likes to sit on it but has yet to "do" anything in it. He is telling me when he goes. Also when he's running around naked he makes pissing sounds like he's going. Boys! So he's interested, lets see how long this takes though. Mckenzie wasn't fully potty trained until he was almost four and Sapphire was just three.

On a totally different note Sapphire has taken up an interest in claymation. She loves to do art projects. Has been making these great tiny incredibly detailed litttle things for the longest time. Well she started making flip books after reading Captain Underpants. I told her that she could to the same kind of thing with her clay. So now she's running off with my camera all the time. It's really cute. She needs to work on some fundimentals, such as the camera should be in the same place everytime you take another photo, that way they actually look like they are moving. But she's figuring it out. I think I need another software program so that I can put them all together to make a little movie. I just slideshow them now. Any ideas on this would be great.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

How adorable is that? She is doing a good job! No clue how to do the animation part though...

Anonymous said...

I have an animationShop program that I can do animation on I think. If you want I can try it out and see just email the pictures you want to move and I'll check it out
Becka.sellers@gmail.com