Monday, April 14, 2008

Notes from the Universe

I love these things. For those that don't know it's little inspirational emails, you can sign up at These are not religious in nature at all. They are more based on the laws of attraction. Which if you haven't heard of you should read The Secret, it's been on Oprah and all over the net. I'm sure you can find all kinds of cool info on it.

My note today really picked me up, Mondays are hard because hubby goes back to work and now they we are settled down I don't go with him. So I won't see him again until Friday. It sucks big fat ones, I don't. I edited out my name but here it is. I hope it picks you up and if it does, sign up, it's free.

Happiness is what greases the wheels of life. It's also what opens the floodgates, marshals the forces, commands the elements, raises the sun, aligns the stars, beats your heart, heals what hurts, turns the page, makes new friends, finds true love, calls the shots, waves the wand, connects the dots, feeds your mind, frees your soul, rocks the world, and pays compound interest.

Yeah, so easy to forget.

Wild on,
The Universe

No comments: