Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays

We had a wonderful holiday season. All the kids ate too much candy, made gingerbread houses and tore half the ornaments off the tree. I bit my husbands head off at least a dozen times. We ran from one family member's house to another and ate too much. All in all a good holiday.

We are currently house hunting, part of the biting my husbands head off. As if the holiday season is not streasfull enough add to it spending 4 hours a day in a car driving around with your husband and three kids. I am going insane. I am practically bald with all the hair I've been pulling out. I'm tired and grumpy and emotional. Ready to just give up the hunt, really. Fine we will live in the trailer forever. (sigh)

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I miss you hon!

Earthchild618 said...

Missing you girlie...

Elaina said...

Miss you too!!! Where did your blog go??